Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

CONGRATS

Congratulations to A Simple Yarn for winning best Arts & Crafts Blog 2008. You can check out the Blog here. The ever so elegant Grannymar and Headrambles jointly won their category and of course Twenty Major, still smoking in Dublin Bars, wins again.

It was a fantastic night especially meeting and putting faces to all the female bloggers I read at The Tea Party organised by Best Blog Design winner Sabrina et al in the Market Bar before the Awards. The food as well as the company was excellent and right now I'm off to check out the blogs of some of the lovely ladies I met for the first time there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very kind and I'm quite humbled to be chosen among the throng of wonderfully creative art/craft blogs. Well done to all!

aquaasho said...

Hi Ellen
Myself and Midget Wrangler went looking for you after the awards. Would love to have met you.....next time!

Sabrina Dent said...

Just so you know, if I'd been able to bring myself to create a Person Who's Things and Possibly Entire Life I Completely Covet category, you'd have won. Was so lovely to meet you :)

Anonymous said...

Ellen - so sorry I missed you.... I'm blaming the tequila!

Hope you had a brilliant night!

Anonymous said...

Ellen thanks for the link. It was a fantabulous night!