Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

MARKING THE END OF PADDY'S DAY WEEKEND

On Tuesday my sister and her three kids who I don't get to see often enough drove across from Limerick to to spend the day in my house in Wicklow and then on to my Parents house in Dublin.


My friend Sarah and my Mother joined us for lunch and it is at this point that I really must mention how worried I am much I admire my Mums dedication to colour co ordination especially when she handed me a bottle of Baileys Irish Cream as a host gift.



This is my sisters youngest daughter. Cute or what?

2 comments:

Tom J. Byrne said...

This is a great blog, very funny. Not as funny as your husbands of course but great.

I like the paintings too. The latest ones are my favorites.

Tom

Jo said...

A husband's blog, is there? His n' hers? Intriguing!

Your mum has great legs!