Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Man about the house

Although I miss Rod terribly when he's away I also love the change of pace around the house when I'm on my own. The kids, not having two adults to play off each other seem better behaved and I get to hold the remote control more often and cook fish fingers for dinner.

None the less I was delighted to see him return and knew he had without a doubt when, on Monday, I pulled out a precisely folded shirt and equally neatly folded pair of jeans from the laundry basket.

That's my man

2 comments:

Nic said...

That's my man too. Folding the clothes going into the washing machine. Sheesh!

And ditto with the fish fingers.

Shellie said...

I love getting the remote to myself every now and then myself. It's dizzying the way they flip channels.