Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saturday


Click for a larger view :-)

This is Ciara and she modeled for me during the mini workshop I held on Saturday. We had a fun day which started at 11.30am. There were five of us and we took shots out on location by the sea until 2pm but we had to stop then because it started to lash rain and we all got drenched. After we returned home we processed some of the photos that we had taken and we were all finished by 4pm. I had so much fun and I could hardly believe that the time passed by so quickly ;-)

I created this beauty type photo for Ciara's portfolio in return for her allowing us to shoot her throughout the day. I stuck some feathers out of the necklace and tried to make the colours complimentary to each other. I'll post some of the shots we took later in the week after I've had a chance to work on them ;-)

All in all it was a great day and I'd definitely do it again. So if you live in Ireland and are interested in a beginners/introduction to Photoshop/Gimp Workshop and you can travel to Dublin/Wicklow get in touch with me and I'll hold another one if I have enough people interested :-)

No comments: