Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

 This is the before and after of the shot I took of Rosyln.  I asked her to stand in front of a white wall so that I could change the background to whatever I liked. I thought I'd keep it simple in the end and just make her the center of attraction.  I made her hat a little more raised height wise and I extended her skirt material to cover more of the front of her body and I changed the colour of it from blue to purple because purple is a complimentary colour to the yellow gold on her eyes and arm.


1 comment:

Housewife-Escorts-Aerocity said...

If you are looking for a great massage in New Delhi,

Then come to our massage parlor in Delhi, Basically we are located in Connaught Place, Aerocity, mahipalpur & vasant Kunj, For our other service click on the follow links below. ›






Body Massage in Delhi, Massage Parlor in Delhi, Massage Center in Delhi, Spa in Delhi, Massage in Delhi, Body Massage in Mahipalpur, Massage Parlor in Mahipalpur, Massage Parlor in Aerocity & Body Massage in Aerocity