Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

THINK BEFORE YOU INK

Twenty years ago this summer I walked into a tattoo parlour in Middlesex England with The Husband. We weren't married at that stage. Two years previous he had been sent by his company to work in the USA and being so young - 17 - when we met we decided it would be a good time to split up. Having said that, the post office worked overtime as there was no such thing as emails then and we met up whenever we could either here in Ireland or in the USA. I moved to the UK and when his contract in the USA ended he followed me over and into the Tattoo Parlour where we cemented our relationship and undying love with tattoos, clever huh! I got a small unicorn on my ankle and he got a small chinese figure on his shoulder blade. Had I thought a little into the future and realised that one day I would grow up, get sense, get married, have kids that would see me as 'a person who would set the standard' I could have forseen this

LOOK MUM, NOW I'M JUST LIKE YOU

Does anyone know of a good laser removal clinic here in Ireland?

No comments: