Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I ONCE WAS BLIND BUT NOW I SEE

"Girls, I'm bringing Molly to have her hair cut. Rachel will mind you until I get back" I say, heading out the door.

"Oh! Can I come?' asks Lara "because I want to ask the lady who cuts her hair if she'll make a Mohawk all the way down Mollys' back."

THANK GOD THEY GOT MY HAIR CUT. NOW I CAN SEE

"MOLLY......." scream all the girls. " YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL."
"Are you sure she's our Dog Mum?" asks Audrey. "She's hardly any hair on her tummy. Oh look, I can see her boobies. One two three four ....... Mum, she's missing one on the left hand side."
That's right honey. That's why Daddy and I send you to school so you can learn to count Mollys 'boobies' and if she ever gets lost or mixed up with another dog just like her you'll know she the one with the odd number of boobies"

No comments: