Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

OF COURSE I DIDN'T FORGET IT'S LARRY THE LAMBS BIRTHDAY TOO

Dear Sarah,

Early this morning you came into my bedroom and whispered in a proud but quiet voice
"I'm seven"
Then you went into your sisters bedrooms and whispered the same thing to them. You whispered because that's the kind of child you are.

You amaze me how you smile the minute you wake up even when it is a Monday morning and time to get dressed for school.
You roll your eyes when I ask you if it hurts to be that beautiful and you always laugh when I ask you if you're sure there are no sparkly wings growing out of your back. But it wouldn't surprise me if there were. Because that's the kind of girl you are.

I love you Sarah-belle.

Mum

Sarah and Larry the Lamb

Sarah and Audrey

1 comment:

Maddy said...

That is an uncanny family resemblance [photos]
Best wishes and 'happy returns for the day'