Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

YOU CAN ACTUALLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR MATERIAL OBJECTS

A minutes silence please for the death of my mothers 60 year old Retro General Electric Frigidaire Refrigerator.

It will be sorely missed by my Mum and Dad, my four siblings and their eleven grandchildren. All those meals, fry-ups after flights home, bottles of coke, wine, beers and champagne to celebrate that it stored for us over the years were appreciated more than it will ever know. I can't say any more except; I will miss you and I am sorry I never got to say goodbye and for the times that I slammed your door. It wasn't personal

2 comments:

Audrey said...

no no no. Don't give up so easily. We need to operate. We need spare parts and we need them now. I have a very close relationsip with that fridge (some may even say a little too close)

aquaasho said...

I'm sorry for your loss.....



(head bowed in serious mourning mode).