Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

IT'S AT TIMES LIKE THIS I KNOW I'VE MARRIED THE RIGHT MAN

The Husband has agreed to take the week off work and mind the kids if I, in return, buy him several pairs of Ralph Lauren jocks and socks. What a Man. And so, tomorrow morning I am flying off with four girlfriends for a week to New York to get them for him.

One of the girls, Ann, has a cousin who has a place for us to stay in on JFK Drive, Manhattan and Ann owns a house on Long Beach Island by the sea. With the accommodation sorted, thanks Ann, and a car hired, all that's left to do is to enjoy ourselves. Fortunately, we're exceptionally good at that.

We've booked here and will be sightseeing and drinking champagne in this and shopping in places like this and this. And if we have too good a time we will be sleeping here.

Au revoir

1 comment:

aquaasho said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Sounds fab! I've spent lots of dollars in Woodbury Common, great shops! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!