Pages

Friday, November 16, 2007

GOODBYE

I'm off to Dublin for a girlie x 7 weekend.



I'll be going here
here and of course here


I really need this break especially as The Husband has been on business in London since Wednesday and I've had to deal with the four kids, you know, things like finding Rachel, who went to bed at the unusually early hour of 9pm, sneaking in the back door at 12 midnight like fecking cinderella who's done a 12 hour shift at the local cigarette factory. &that fact that I'm always pointing out to him, that he's anally retentive about tidiness? I swear to God Almighty I'll never mention it again. Ever.

2 comments:

aquaasho said...

Enjoy your trip Ellen and congrats on the siopaeile thing.

Anonymous said...

Very funny! what did she say when she was caught?

Love your blog. I found it through Siopa Eile.