Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

ONE FOR THE RHODES.

This is us in Gary Rhodes lovely restaurant on Saturday night in Capel Street, Dublin 1. That's me there centre, at the back toasting my shares in Solpadeine.



We ate in Bewleys Restaurant, D4 on Friday night and hit the Ice Bar across the road in the Four Seasons. Very stylish I must say. I popped in to the Art Ireland show in the RDS on Saturday morning to check out the competition and I met up with a fellow artisan blogger EdP who had a stand there.

Sunday came too soon but it was time to return home and after all the excitement with the kids, who where ecstatic to see me what I had for them, I had a little exciting moment myself when I noticed that Sabine at one of my favourite contemporary art blogs, Art MoCo, had featured my paintings in my etsy store and my blog on Saturday. My jaw dropped and hit the dog on the head. We are both still recovering.

No comments: