Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

TAKE ME AWAY TO A HOT COUNTRY. PLEASE?



Last weekend I painted another Zebra called Bruno and all this week I've been working on Bob Marley. Here's a sneak peek



Audrey has been off sick with a bad cold and temperature which she caught from a little friend she plays with. She's been ill for quite a while on and off now and it seems like her small body is exhausted at this stage.

It's been such a long time since we've been sick free here in this house and I just love to see the sunny days arriving one after the other so I can throw open the windows and BREATHE. Which is why this weekends weather forecast really pissed me off.

SNOW. COME ON FOR CHRISTSAKES. GIVE US A BREAK, WILL YA?

3 comments:

Jo said...

Echinacea. And Floradix Kindervital.

Cathy said...

Love the zebra, and he/she does seem to be looking towards better weather countries. I am sooo with you on the snow! It works on mountains, or at Christmas. NOT in April!!! Where's global warming when you need it?

Anonymous said...

Do come back here in the Philippines! It's scorching hot right now!