Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND


So we pack up and go to Wexford for the weekend because it's a Bank Holiday and the kids cant wait to get down to the beach when we arrive. And yes, that is Ireland. I know. Can you believe it.


What I couldn't understand was.....where was everyone else?



And then it clicked. At home with their O & A level students.

Now let me tell you about our O level Student.



She was ensconced way down the end of the van where the sun don't shine. On our bed with her books on her lap clutching a packet of sanitary towels in one hand and a packet of paracetamol in the other screaming for credit for her mobile phone.

Ah Youth. So much to learn



You know, things like.



Never go swimming without wearing waterproof mascara.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fresh clean look to your site. and I'll be back for more.

Jo said...

Ah, grannymar. I like when blogs I read meet eachother - it's like Six Degrees of Separation.