Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

LETS DANCE

Some things I have learned since the the four kids' summer holidays started.

Breakfast lasts from 8am to 1pm
Curtains are closed to shield the tvs/computers from sunlight
I worry constantly that the neighbours will think we have had a death in the family
The fridge door needs new hinges
We need our own personal cow
I know NOTHING
Facial wipes can clean coke spray off my MacBook screen
Painting & Blogging must be done at night
Friends sleep over mid week making dinners for 8 de rigeur
There is a lot more blood

Now I won't bore you with things like the tripling of toilet paper usage but you get the general idea and that's why I haven't posted in a while. You see, I'm in shock. Especially after spending the weekend in a mobile home with rain pelting down and the husband playing this on a continuous loop after a few drinks on Friday night



I swear I saw a tear in his eye as he listened. Or maybe it was just a leak in the roof.

While we were there I cleaned up my laptop and found this which the kids videoed when Rod and I were out. THAT ONE NIGHT THIS YEAR. Check out how riveted the dog is about the whole thing



That's my girl.

No comments: