Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

GIMPING AROUND

I've been messing around with GIMP recently and for those of you who don't have Photoshop and are looking for a free Photo Editor this has got to be one of the best around. If like me you're using an Apple Mac you can download X11 also for free so that your computer can read Gimp as it's a windows application. You'll find all the information you need to know about uploading it on the Official Gimp Website which also has great tutorial lessons as it can be a bit daunting if you've never used the application before.

Here's what I've done with some of my photos and if you'd like to buy any of them you'll find them for sale here in my ETSY STORE!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh great I've been looking for a free drawing programme & using limited trials of Corel Draw just isn't working out :D I must give thisa go, thanks for the heads up :)