Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN



When an invite for "the 600th birthday of the castle in my garden" arrived from my friend Sandra I just knew this was going to be fun because Sandras the kind of gal who doesn't do things by halves.



SANDRA

It was a night in a million and will take another million to recover from but that may also have had something to do with being up till 2am the night before singing karaoke with the girls from my wine club book club like we were sure X Factor needed us more than we needed it and like no, I can't actually hand you the microphone so you can have a turn because I've superglued it to my hand I'm having that much fun.























And that's Ailish in a good mood.


Now if there's a severe lack of posting from this site over the next week that's because I'm sleeping.

No comments: