Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The big day

I haven't posted much this last week because I was trying to spend as much time as I possibly could with my little sister before she returned to Australia yesterday morning after her wedding and week long holiday here in Ireland.

To go into what we got up to would take pages and pages so lets just say we had an absolute ball and here are a few photos of the special day taken by Allen of Lumiere Photography











Now take a deep breath and check out her main man



This is James, the 6'4" guy she married. Now, weep because, yes, not only does he look good, is a Cambridge educated scientist, a software developer and a movie director but he's a VERY NICE guy too.

She may be lucky marrying him but knowing her like I do I know that really he's the lucky one.

.....I did mention that he's 6'4". Didn't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous - the dresses, those shoes! Your Mum, the photos, that man... all so gorgeous. And you all looks so happy too. Big congratulations to all involved.