Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gone with the Birds



When Brenda agreed to model for me in the forest I said that in return I would give her some headshots and some fashion shots. This is a headshot I did for her and when she lets me know which fashion shots she liked out of the shoot I will work on them and upload them here.

I've been so busy lately that my diary is booked up until the begining of January 2012...
That's never happened to me before and not that I'm complaining just a little daunted at the amount of work ahead of me. Also there's a vomiting bug going around the kids in this house and I haven't felt the best yesterday or today which is unusual for me. I cant remember the last time I've been ill so I cant complain........

If there's ever anything you want to know about my photography or how to do something with regards to your own please do ask, I'm only too willing to share info. In fact I've had a few people asking me if I would do another workshop. (I did one in June I think) So to any of my Irish contacts, if you're interested in doing a photoshop workshop some time in the new year do get in touch and if I have the numbers I'll organize one.

Have a lovely weekend :-)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hello, I just discovered your lovely work! I've been trying to improve my own style - as i'm stuck on achieving a dream quality lighitng that blends my models with the ethereal landscapes I love. I saw your note about sharing your techniques and thought I'd ask. Thank you for your time!
-Denise