Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Cold & Inspiration

So the weather is getting colder and shooting outdoors is not so much fun now is it? It's hard work for the models freezing their butts off and frozen hands don't work so well on the shutter button on my camera so I guess I'll be doing more indoor shoots over the coming few weeks.
I often wonder how many times per week other photographers shoot. I usually shoot about 3 times a week and spend the other days processing what I've shot. Yesterday, Friday, I spent the morning making up a list of about 30 ideas that I have in mind to work on over the coming few months. I'm not sure if I will get to do every one of them or if they will work out at all but I find it helps me inspiration wise......
Have a great weekend........

No comments: