Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HARMONY IN MY FAMILY

Recently my family have taken to singing me a special song every time I produce my camera to take a photo of something I find funny or unusual or if I point out some nice picturesque scenery as we drive along in the car. They always sing it in harmony with my husband belting out a loud lead baritone and the four kids hitting whatever notes they are able to at the top of their voices. It goes something like this;

FOR SHE'S A BLOGGER.
SHE'S A BLOGGER,
AND IT DOES HER GOOD,
LIKE IT BLOODY WELL SHOULD,
SHE'S A BLOGGER
AND SHE'S ALWAYS BLOGGING HER BLOG.

The Husband can't understand how I can get any enjoyment from what he calls 'washing your dirty laundry in public' so I've taken this photo especially for him.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

People ask me all the time why I blog. They just don't understand the pleasure of sharing. Everyone thinks you should only do it if you are going to make money but what about the simple enjoyment of sharing your thoughts and photos, hey?

Maddy said...

Ah - a meeting of minds. Which garments does he wear at the same time? Is he a person of diminished stature or girth? Is it all that crazy yoyo dieting that accounts for the size differences?
Cheers