Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

WHATS BLUE & WHITE AND IF IT FALLS OUT OF A TREE ON TOP OF YOU WILL KILL YOU? A FRIDGE WITH A DENIM JACKET ON!!

I love to read the Food Blog belonging to Berrysimple. She has lovely recipes and it's easy to see that she's a real connoisseur of food from her latest post where she gives us a peep into the sanctity of her fridge. And oh! What lovely things she has in there. Truffle Butter, Onion Marmalade.....delicious.
I must admit I did think that I should head off straight away to Tescos after seeing, with new eyes, the pathetic contents of my own fridge but I never got around to it.

Later yesterday evening, after dinner, I went upstairs to sift through some old and tattered books in the kids bedrooms while they played outside. I heaved a black bag of books downstairs and was bringing it through the kitchen when I spotted this



No wonder there's never anything worthwhile in my fridge.

No comments: