Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'M A MEAT EATING FIEND ON THIS NO CARB DIET

Today is Sunday and that means it's been two weeks since I started this no carb no sugar diet. Is it working? Yes it is because I've stuck to it very strictly except for that one time last weekend when I was sitting beside Rod watching him pulling the gold ribbon off a large box of Butlers chocolates and somehow one large dark chocolate sweet was in my mouth and it fit in perfectly like it was made especially with me in mind. Then I had to have another one to see if it was the same.

Yesterday while the rest of the family were eating hot dogs and pizza I was sucking on a rack of ribs but with all the other meals I've just not served myself the carbs and I've eaten the meat and veg and I don't seem to be missing them except on Friday when I was passing the bakery section in Tescos and had an uncontrollable urge to grab a sesame covered Bloomer and see if it fit as perfectly into my mouth as that chocolate sweet because if it did I was going to swallow the whole thing there and then.

I'm weighing myself every Saturday because if I do it every day I know I'll become disheartened and just give it up.

Yesterday was Saturday and the news was all good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the good news. Whats your aim? All da best in achieving your goal:)