Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Making headlines

So I'm walking out of the local supermarket when I notice the headlines on the free local newspaper that is stacked by the door.

Mother of young 14 year old boy is charged by emergency services for having to come to his aid when he climbed and got stuck up the top of a ruined castle on the sea cliff edge up the top of our town.

And I think of Lara and of that story she told me a couple of months ago about how her friends told a young boy who was a friend of hers, whom she used to go out with, that if he climbed to the top of the castle he would get a kiss from her and how he got stuck up there and how funny it was when they had to call the emergency services and then I remembered this occasion with the same young boy.



Expensive kiss.

No comments: